For the academic session (2013-2014), selection for admission into AIIMS MBBS 2013 will be done through the same entrance examination through which candidates are selected for AIIMS New Delhi. Here we are giving the latest and comprehensive information on the AIIMS MBBS 2013 application form and application procedure.
New Registration or for accessing the Applicant Login facility, Click Here
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Application Procedure
A) For Indian Nationals:
1. A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to apply online application in the prescribed format available online at www.aiimsexams.org with the prospectus.
2. The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online application form.
4. Online Registration & Submission Of Application Form: (Common to AIIMS New Delhi & six AIIMS like institutions) A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org. The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online application form. Candidates are advised to give order of preference for the Six New AIIMS, apart from AIIMS New Delhi in the Application Form.
5. No document (copies of certificates, mark-sheets etc.) is required to be attached with the application. The candidates recommended for admission on the basis of results of the Entrance Examination, will be required to submit attested copies of certificates/mark-sheets in support of their claims of educational qualifications, marks, category, date of birth etc. to Asstt. Controller of Examinations, AIIMS by hand/speed post/regd. post within 7 (seven) days from the date of declaration of result of the Entrance Examination. Failure to do so may entail cancellation of candidature of the defaulting candidate, and offer of seat to the next candidate.
6. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct address in the application Form is filled. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form.
7. Status of Online Registration: Acknowledgment with regard to successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicant email ID/ SMS. However, the status of Application / Admit Card will be available on AIIMS website www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu as well as www.aiimsexams.org after 16th May ,2013. Candidates are advised to check position regarding acknowledgment of their Online Registration. If the status of a candidate’s Application Registration No./ Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write to the Asstt. Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi -110 608 along with full particulars of the Registration of application form.
(Common to AIIMS NEW DELHI & SIX AIIMS LIKE INSTITUTIONS)
B) For Foreign Nationals:
1. The foreign nationals are not required to fill up the application form prescribed by All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
2. Procedure: Foreign nationals who wish to apply for admission to MBBS Course against the five (05) seats reserved for foreign candidates should apply to the Government of India through their Diplomatic Channels and not to AIIMS. The nominations for foreign category are made by the Government of India. Candidates are, therefore, advised to correspond with the Ministry of External Affair, Government of India, New Delhi, and not with this Institute (see Section 2:2 for more details).
(For AIIMS, NEW DELHI only)
How To Fill up AIIMS MBBS Application Form:
Step 1: Create You Login and Password
The candidate has to create an account using one’s own existing email ID for accessing the online application form. So applicants must remember both of them for accessing the online application form.
- Write your Email-ID (Email-ID must be active through which AIIMS can access the candidate)
- Write your Password
- Write Applicant Full Name: “Write the full name in BLOCK LETTERS as given in the records of Secondary Education Board/ University.”
- Write Father’s Name (“Write the name in BLOCK LETTERS)
- Write Your Date of Birth (“Select the date of birth as recorded in Secondary School Leaving Certificate or equivalent examination.”)
Step 2: Fill the Application Form completely and submit it. Instruction for filling the form is available in each field of the Application form and also in the prospectus.
- Applicant can edit the Application details only before submitting application. Once “Submit” Button is clicked by Applicant, he/she will not able to edit the details. So, Click “Submit” button only when you have completed all your Online Application Form details correctly and completely (because after that no edit/alteration is allowed).
- Use “Save As Draft” button to save your incomplete Online Application Form details. So, there is no need to type details again and again.
- Use your Email-Id (as username) and password for accessing Incomplete Online Application form.
- When you have completed all fields of Online Application Form click “Next” button.
- Page to verify Applicant “Personal details” come up, verifies your personal details use for communication with candidate and click “Submit” Button (Use “Back” button on webpage if any changes required).
Step 3: Make Payment to SBI Bank
How to make payment
- Just after clicking the Application Form submit button.Your go to Payment Page.
- Click “Please Click here to get Challan Form” link. This Challan form has three copies (on single page with perforations)
- Bank Copy – One for Bank
- Student Copy-Second copy must be retained candidate.
- AIIMS Copy -Third copy must be sent to AIIMS in A4 Size envelope along with Registration Slip.
1. Print the Challan Form
2. Go to nearby SBI bank branch tell the Bank staff to enter following details to their computer record while taking your payment against Application-cum- Examination fee.
- Challan Number(Mentioned on Reg. Slip), and
- Applicant Name (Mentioned on Reg. Slip)
1. Bank staff will write Unique Transaction Number/Journal Number on all the
2. three copies of Challan Form. Ensure that number must be written by bank staff on all the three Challan copies.
3. Banker retains Bank Copy of Challan Form and Give you Student and AIIMS copy of Challan Form.
4. Come back to website and Login with Email-ID and password to your online application.You directly go to payment page.
5. Fill on webpage fields of Unique Transaction Number/Journal Number, BRANCH CODE and Deposit Date written by Bank Staff on Challan Form Copies. Applicant must write it carefully and correctly.
6. Click “Submit” button on Challan Form webpage. You are shown with Registration Slip page.
Step 4: Print Registration Slip & Label for Envelope
1. Click “Submit” button on Challan Form webpage. You are shown with Registration Slip webpage.
2. Click “Print Registration Slip” button. Applicant get print of
a. Registration Slip (Two page), must take print on Single A4 Size paper (back to back i.e Front and Back Page of Registration Slip on Single page).
b. Label for envelope (One Page).
c. On Front page of Registration Slip
d. Paste recent photo (as per the instruction given in prospectus)
e. Candidate’s Left Thumb Impression
f. Candidates Signature
g. Signature and Seal of Attesting Authority (by Gazetted Govt. Officer /Principal)
h. Also complete the Back page of registration slip
NOTE: A. Don’t lose your Challan copies. Keep Challan Form ‘s Student Copy and send AIIMS Copy to AIIMS Exam Section along with Registration Slip duly completed in all respect.
B. Ensures you have completed all the details of Registration Slip in all respect. If Registration slip is incomplete your candidature will be rejected.
Step 5: Prepare Envelope and Send it to AIIMS Exam Section
1. Cut Label from print of “Label for Envelope”. Paste the downloaded “Label for Envelope” on A4 size envelope;
2. Documents to be duly inserted are
- Registration Slip (i.e Front page and back page of Reg. Slip on Single page back to back)
- Challan Form – “AIIMS Copy”
NOTE: A. Ensure Unique Transaction Number/Journal Number must be also written on the Registration slip and AIIMS Copy of Challan Form neatly by Applicant.
B. If any document found missing your candidature will be rejected.
C. Paste on A4 Size envelope only the Label printed from our website (get along with Registration Slip).
POINTS TO REMEMBER
1. All information and provisions in detail are mentioned in the prospectus. Details for AIIMS entrance exam 2013 available on website ( i.e. on HomePage of www.aiimsexams.org Website in “Prospectus” Section and “Details for Entrance Exam” are provided for each entrance exam in Submenu of Course name) before going for filling up the form.
2. In case information furnished on online form found to be false then applicant candidature/registration/admission/service may be cancelled/terminated.
3. Some Hints to fill up the fields of form also provided with each field of Online Application Form.
4. Always keep following documents with you:
- Photocopy of Registration Slip,
- AIIMS copy of Challan( photocopy) and Student Challan Copy (in original)
5. Always remember following information provided by you for accessing online Application & result and for future communication with AIIMS:
- Email-ID (as Username)
- Unique Transaction Number/Journal Number written by Bank on Challan Form while making the payment in bank against Challan form generated online after submission of online application data.
- Registration Number/Application Form Number generated after submission of application online
- Date of Birth
6. Instructions for Photographs:
- One (1) recent colour passport size photograph with light background is required. Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable.
- Photograph MUST be snapped on or after 01-03-2013.
- Photograph must be taken with name of candidate (as in application) and date of taking photograph.
- The photograph must be snapped with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
- The name and date on the photograph must be clear and legible.
- Candidate must have in softcopy/digital of passport size photograph and save it as “Candidate Photograph.jpg” provided by photographer. Keep size of photograph minimum, as the maximum size limit is 500 KB.
- Candidate put his/her signature in an area of 2″ × 1″ on paper with a black ball point pen. Scan that paper. Cut Signature area of 2″ × 1″ and save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”. Keep size of Signature minimum, as the maximum size limit is 300 KB. The candidate MUST NOT UPLOAD signature in A4 size format / complete paper as this later on result in difficulty in getting their admit cards.
- To upload “Candidate Photograph.jpg” Click “Browse” Button right to the photograph field. Select the Scanned “Candidate Photograph.jpg” file from saved location and click “Open” Button.
- To upload “Candidate Signature.jpg” Click “Browse” Button right to the signature field. Select the Scanned “Candidate Signature.jpg” file from saved location and click “Open” Button.
- Click Submit button. Registration Slip page appears.
- How to Crop Images?
If Applicants have scanned image of Photo and Signature he/ she need to crop the image properly read the steps below:
1. Scan the image of Photo and Signature.
2. Open it with MS-Paint select Photo and press Ctrl+c or Copy from Edit menu, paste the copy image to new window of MS-Paint and save it in jpg format.
3. Open it with MS-Paint select Signature and press Ctrl+c or Copy from Edit menu, paste the copy image to new window of MS-Paint and save it in jpg format.
To view the AIIMS User Manual for step wise application procedure, Click Here.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Online Application Form Fee
Online: General / OBC Category: Rs.1000/-+ Transaction Charges as applicable.
SC/ST Category: Rs.800/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
Payment through Computer generated Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India. After making the payment please retain the Candidate Copy of Challan form safely and the Bank Copy will be retained by the Bank. Also, the challan can be deposited minimum one day after generation of challan The candidates are required to bring AIIMS copy of Challan Form at the time of Entrance Examination along with Admit Card and handover the same to the Invigilator failing which they will not be allowed to enter.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Offline Application Form Fee
Candidate can request for hard copy of application form Against Demand Draft (from Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi only) by submitting the following fee amount.
- By Hand: General/OBC Category Rs.1000/- (SC/ST Category Rs.800/-)
- By Post: General/OBC Category Rs.1050/- (SC/ST Category Rs.850/-)
Note - Bank Draft should be written in the name of Accounts Officer Exams AIIMS MBBS 2013
The Request through post must reach at
Assistant Controller of Examination
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029